EPC, SBEM, SAP & MEES Assessment in the North and Midlands

Commercial and domestic energy assessor services based in Huddersfield, and covering Yorkshire, Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Cheshire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire and North Wales.

Please phone or email for a quote, advice or more information on any of our services.

Energy Performance Certificates

From April 2008 all new-build commercial and residential properties need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

From October 2008 all commercial and residential properties will need an EPC when built, modified, sold or rented.

From January 2009 all existing commercial properties need an EPC when sold or rented.

An EPC shows the energy rating of a building rated from A (best) to G. EPCs can only be obtained by an accredited energy assessor. We will provide you with a checklist of what information you need to provide to obtain your EPC.

Minimum Standards of Energy Efficiency (MEES)

From April 2018 all leased or rented property has to meet the Minimum Standards of Energy Efficiency (MEES). The MEES regulation will be enforced upon the granting of a new lease as well as lease renewals. The financial penalties for non-compliance could be as much as 150,000.

Call or email now to have your property assessed for MEES compliance.

SAP/SBEM Submissions

Submit new build plans and details here for quotation


Common Terms

BCO: Building Control Officer

BER: Building Emission Rate

BRUKL: Building Regulations United Kingdom Part L

DEC: Display Energy Certificate

DER: Dwelling Emission Rate

EPC: Energy Performance Certificate

MEES: Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards

SAP: Standard Assessment Procedure

SBEM: Simplified Building Energy Model

TER: Target Emission Rate

Tel: 07801 294376
website design: wrathweb

Quick Email

Your email address


PLSnewwebheader3Tel: 07801 294376 email: